Monday 25 June 2012

Seventeen Magazine Shoot

I started out modelling at the beginning of the year 2012. I didn't know what to expect.
When i got the call from my agent to say that i would be featured in the Seventeen Magazine SA i was shocked but at the same time very excited as it was my first big shoot.
Never in my life would i have thought that i would make it into a magazine in my first year of modelling.

It is very tough in the modelling industry and i am very fortunate if i get a job. There is a lot of competition out there in the world today.

All i can say is that i really enjoyed doing this Seventeen Magazine SA shoot.
I have learnt a lot from this shoot and it made me realise that i can go far in life, i just mustn't give up.

This is something special i can cherish for the rest of my life...






 
Never give up on your dreams, have faith in yourself and your abilities. Everything that has ever been, is and will be is here now it's just the matter of the right time for things to reveal themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment